LIONS, TIGERS AND BEERS!
JUNE 5TH, 2013 11AM – 2AM
#1: 3 FLOYDS, MIKKELLER, FIRESTONE WALKER PACKAGE:
#2: BOURBON FLIGHT FROM WEST LAKEVIEW:
MIKE SUMMER #874607
#3: DON ROCK PAINTING
JEFF KUCZMARSKI #871311
#4: NEW BELGIUM PACKAGE:
KATHLEEN BRAUN #874701
#5: THE CELLAR STARTER RARE BEER FLIGHT
MICHAEL DRAGO #871251
TWS PAINTINGS: ALLY
JESSICA JOSLIN: LEANN
LEFT HANDED WAVE PAINTING: M JOHNSON
12-PACK LOCAL BEERS: CLINT
PLEASE EMAIL KATE@NORTHDOWNCHICAGO.COM TO FIND OUT THE WINNING
AMOUNT & ARRANGE PICK-UP.
MISCELLANEOUS RAFFLE PRIZES!!!
AGAINST THE GRAIN:
OMMEGANG 3 PHILOSOPHERS 3 LITER
SIGNED GUMBALLHEAD BOTTLES:
DRAGONS MILK 4-PACK & TIN:
CENTRAL WATERS TOUR:
PADDY LONGS GIFT CERTIFICATE
TATTOO GIFT CERTIFICATES!!!
PIONEER TATTOO/HARLAN THOMPSON:
AETC GIFT CERTIFICATE:
METROVET GIFT CERTIFICATE
SAM & WILLYS:
Answers to the most commonly asked questions:
- Lions, Tigers and Beers is June 5th from 11am – 2am
- EVENT IS CASH ONLY. There will be ATMs available.
- 21+ only
- Grand Prize raffle tickets are on sale now – close on Wednesday. $10/each, and you choose which prize you’re interested in winning. Winners will be drawn, notified and posted here on Thursday.
- Event shirts and prints on sale now.
- More raffle prize tickets (gift certificates, etc) will be sold the day of the event only. Again, winners drawn Thursday.
- You do not need to be present to win any of the raffles.
- Chicago City Suites near the bar is offering reduced rate for those joining us. The access code is LTBOM and can be used online or by calling the hotel.
We’re VERY excited to announce that we’re again hosting this incredible benefit The Wildcat Sanctuary in Minnesota. The Wildcat Sanctuary is a non-profit, no-kill facility providing safe, natural and humane sanctuary to wild cats in need, as well as being actively involved in ending the private ownership of exotic animals. Last year, with your generous help, we raised over $5000 — let’s try and double that this year!
Starting at 11am, we’ll be tapping rare beers from the best breweries in the world and have amazing raffle prizes donated from some of the best artists & shops from all over the land!
This year’s print is being created by Chicago’s own amazing Tony Fitzpatrick!
Prints are signed, numbered, and limited to only 200!
Contact email@example.com if you would like to purchase a print prior to the event.
Beer/keg list can be viewed here
Check back often for updates, and a tapping schedule will be posted soon.
Once again, we’ll have amazing raffle prizes and merchandise.
GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE TICKETS GO ON SALE AT 3PM 5.26.13! $10 EACH CASH ONLY
DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF DONATED KEGS FOR THIS YEARS’ EVENT, THE DAY IS CASH ONLY. ATMS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
$10 SUGGESTED DONATION AT THE DOOR — CASH ONLY.
Check back often for updates, and plan now on joining us for this amazing day for beer and big cats!